While you look for the top binary options brokers to explore new trading opportunities, this website provides useful suggestions and reviews. We focus primarily on helping traders choose the best broker. Below are several important tips that you should consider when choosing a binary options broker:
Top International Binary Options Brokers 2021 in *
Our 10 Tips to get the right broker:
- Customer support: You want communication. Make sure there are multiple types of communication available. Most companies have websites with their physical information posted such as phone numbers and physical addresses. Most are now equipped with a 24/7 expert online to ask questions like live chat or skype chat.
- Platform & Mobile: The platform should be very easy to use that can be accessed via computer or mobile. Check if they support mobile trading devices available including mobile phones ( iPhone, Android ) and tablets.
- Regulation: In the perfect world, you would expect binary brokers to be regulated, however, most of them aren’t. There are advantages and disadvantages to that. Brokers that are regulated, for example, would not accept traders from some countries (eg: IQ Option/CySEC ), while the offshore financial companies registered in the Cayman Islands or BVI, etc. accept traders without exceptions. While regulated brokers ensure the security of your funds, they might adopt strict rules and trading conditions to follow the regulations. Once again, this is a debatable area.
- Deposit / Withdrawal Methods: Next check the payment methods and make sure you fit into that category.
- Trading resources. These include fundamental education school, analysis, news feeds, quotes, and trade tools. Look at all your options and remember you hold the cards to your profitable outcome.
- Demo Accounts. Make sure they provide a demo account to test their platform. ( eg. Pocket Option or Race Option )
- Returns: Most brokers offer returns between 70- 90%. for winning investments.
- Bonuses: They could be a good incentive but check carefully their terms and conditions published on the broker’s site. Some brokers require a minimum trading volume to release the bonus.
- Minimum Deposit: This is the minimum deposit amount to open a real account. It varies among brokers ( from $10 to $250 ).
- Options Type and assets to trade: Most platforms offer Binary Options ( High / Low or Call / Put ), One Touch, and 60 seconds. Regarding the assets, basically, they are cryptocurrencies, commodities, stocks, currencies, and indices.